"Garden" Quiche (GF, DF)
Can I ask you a quiche question? Have you ever seen anything more delish? This "garden quiche" is dairy-free, gluten-free, and full of your favorite veggies. It's super versatile and the perfect brunch at home. Hope you enjoy!
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp each of sea salt, pepper, chipotle chile, dried thyme, paprika
- 2-3 Tbs gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Veggies of choice, chopped (I used asparagus, onions, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, swiss chard)
- Gluten Free pie crust (I used Wholly Wholesome)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake gluten free pie crust for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside. In a cast iron or frying pan, sauté garlic and chopped veggies in the olive oil for 5 minutes, and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, almond milk, spices, gluten free flour, and baking powder using a wire whisk or hand beater. Add the sautéed veggies to the egg mixture, then pour into partially baked pie crust. Bake quiche for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven, slice, and serve immediately.